Wednesday, March 18, 2009

may 11, 2008 HD recap

myself and my family have known the bride and her family for years. We actually knew them when we lived in the bronx. When I first met with lorena about her video, she told me she wanted more of a documentary feel to the video.
So that was our goal to just capture great moments without even saying a word! I can not tell you how much I love this recap! It just shows how the team at moving pictures can capture amazing moments without "guiding" the bride and groom. Half of the shots in the city are from far far away that joe and ricky grabbed without them even knowing they were shooting them! Check it out and enjoy.

dave

photo: rickyrestiano.com
dj: dancetimedj.com

TO WATCH VIDEO IN HD JUST CLICK EXPAND BUTTON IN WINDOW.
TO LEAVE COMMENTS FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM PLEASE CLICK HERE


great recap for great people from moving pictures llc on Vimeo.

No comments: