Monday, January 26, 2009

Leah's Birthday Weekend!

Holy Cow I am soooo tired! My wife turned 30 on wednesday and then my daughter turned 2 on friday! Between work, a romantic dinner with my wife and kids parties I really need a break. I am so happy that leah's friends party went so well today. We went to JW Tumbles in Rye. We found out about this great place when one of my previous grooms told me he worked there. Neto wasn't kidding when he told me she would come home tired! I might bring leah everyday so she will sleep through the night.

Here are some photo's that I took while trying to shoot video. A ricky resitano I am not but hey I tried. Ricky was nice enough to take some really great shots and he posted them on his blog. Thanks buddy.

enjoy,
dave



MY MOM















No comments: